Arduino Nano Every (ABX00028)
Arduino Nano Every (ABX00028)
PTSolns is proud to be an official distributor of genuine Arduino products.
NOTE: For large quantity orders with custom pricing please contact us directly.
- Small (48mm x 18mm), robust and powerful board Based on the ATMega4809 AVR processor
- Clock 20MHz, Flash 48KB, SRAM 6KB, EEPROM 256 byte
- Two 15 pins connectors (one on each side) that are pin to pin compatible with the original Arduino Nano
- Power supply architecture based on a high efficiency DC-DC converter allows powering the board at up to 21V and to drive output peripherals with up to 950mA without overheating
- Get started in minutes with thousands of sketches available in open source.
- Package includes one genuine Arduino Nano Every (ABX00028)
- PTSolns Customer Support – Your satisfaction matters to us. Please contact us for troubleshooting help or any other concerns you may have.
The Nano Every is Arduino’s 5V compatible board in the smallest available form factor: 45x18mm!
The Arduino Nano is the preferred board for many projects requiring a small and easy to use microcontroller board. The small footprint and low price, make the Nano Every particularly suited for wearable inventions, low cost robotics, electronic musical instruments, and general use to control smaller parts of a larger projects.
The Arduino Nano Every is an evolution of the traditional Arduino Nano board, but features a lot more powerful processor, the ATMega4809. This will allow you to make larger programs than with the Arduino Uno (it has 50% more program memory), and with a lot more variables (the RAM is 200% bigger).
An Improved Arduino Nano
If you used Arduino Nano in your projects in the past, the Nano Every is a pin-equivalent substitute. Your code will still work, and you will NOT need to re-wire those motors you planned in your original design. The main differences are: a better processor, and a micro-USB connector.
Batteries, Pins and board LEDs
- Batteries: the Nano Every has no battery connector, nor charger. You can connect any external battery of your liking as long as you respect the voltage limits of the board.
- Vin: This pin can be used to power the board with a DC voltage source. If the power is fed through this pin, the USB power source is disconnected. This pin is an INPUT. Respect the voltage limits of 7-21V to assure the proper functionality of the board.
- 5V: This pin outputs 5V from the board when powered from the USB connector or from the VIN pin of the board.
- 3.3V: This pin outputs 3.3V through the on-board voltage regulator.
- LED ON: This LED is connected to the 5V input from either USB or VIN.
The Arduino Nano Every is based on the ATMega4809 microcontroller.
|DC Current per I/O Pin
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin
|CPU Flash Memory
|5 (D3, D5, D6, D9, D10)
|Analog Input Pins
|8 (ADC 10 bit)
|Analog Output Pins
|Only through PWM (no DAC)
|all digital pins
|Uses the ATSAMD11D14A (datasheet)
|5 gr (with headers)